
Mary Beth says the baby has dropped as of last Wednesday and she believes that usually means 2 weeks away. When I asked her if we were on schedule she confidently said yes...maybe even a couple says early. Only time will tell... We can't be in too much of a hurry, we still don't have a name and I still have work to finish up!
5 comments:
You look so cute; I love your belly! I can't wait to see this baby! For your sake, I hope she comes a little early, these last days are the worst:)
Finally a picture! You look so cute. This is defiantly a crazy time of life. How long are you going to work, until your due date? I did and I think that it made the time go by faster. I'm so excited for you!
You look FABULOUS!!! You have done such a great job of exercising and "not drinking your calories." :) I need to work on that one. I hope you are feeling good this last week! We can't wait to find out if she's really a GIRL. ;)
You are one hot mama! :) I'm thrilled for you two! I can't wait to be an aunt, again, and hug and kiss on my nieces and nephews! :)
You do look amazing Amanda! keep smiling and enjoy your family. Just smile and breathe as best you can at whatever comes up. Oh and post pics as soon as you can YES?!!! I will never forget Kamen's advise while I was in labor with Scead. he said, "be tuff mom" I hope all goes well and know you will be a great momma! good luck!
Post a Comment