Welcome to the world, Ms. Kaiya! I can't wait to meet you! :) Love, Aunt Jaime
YAY! You're finally here! You sure are a beautiful baby little Kaiya. We are so excited to meet you and can't wait to spend the summer together! LOVE YOU!
She is so beautiful. You guys make good babies!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you all! Great job Mama! She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her this summer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to the world, Ms. Kaiya! I can't wait to meet you! :) Love, Aunt Jaime
YAY! You're finally here! You sure are a beautiful baby little Kaiya. We are so excited to meet you and can't wait to spend the summer together! LOVE YOU!
She is so beautiful. You guys make good babies!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you all! Great job Mama! She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her this summer.
Post a Comment