I love her hair and I hope she keeps it:) Amanda you look fantastic, and Michael, you look good too although I have to agree with Jaime that you look pretty tired. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Kaiya is a good sleeper for the both of you. Good luck! So cute, so cute, so cute!
What a cute little girl! Heston and I were glad to here that everything ended up going well. Hope you are feeling well and getting at least a little bit of sleep.
She is beautiful! I am sure she already has Daddy wrapped around her finger! I hope everything went smoothly and that recover is quick for Mom! Congrats!
8 comments:
Hey...Eric and I both agree that she is absolutely adorable! Wish we could be there!
Daddy sure looks tired. :) What a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations!
I love her hair and I hope she keeps it:) Amanda you look fantastic, and Michael, you look good too although I have to agree with Jaime that you look pretty tired. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Kaiya is a good sleeper for the both of you. Good luck! So cute, so cute, so cute!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I know you are probably exhausted but on cloud nine. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures!
She is so sweet, and I love her name too. Can you believe how wonderful it is to hold your own little baby?
You are awesome for putting stuff up on the blog already. I definitely wasn't that on top of things with either of my kids!
Congrats! How precious she is!
What a cute little girl! Heston and I were glad to here that everything ended up going well. Hope you are feeling well and getting at least a little bit of sleep.
She is beautiful! I am sure she already has Daddy wrapped around her finger! I hope everything went smoothly and that recover is quick for Mom! Congrats!
Post a Comment