 |
| 3 year old Kaiya and Mom, March 2012 |
Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl! I am so blessed to have Kaiya in my life. Each day is such a treasure and fun adventure. I learn and grow every day I get to spend with her. I love how beautiful she is, how she loves the funniest toys and games, the stories she makes up, the sound of her voice as she sings primary songs, her beautiful feet as she prances around on her toes. I'm so very blessed and honored to be her mom as we begin another year of learning, discovery and loving our family.
We made her day special by inviting family and close friends to meet us at Chena Hot Springs. We all ventured the hour long drive out of town and then spent a couple hours in the warm bath pool. Afterwards we headed to the Activity Center for a "picnic" type dinner and cake. Super fun trip! Thanks to everyone who made her day so special!
Here's her Birthday day...for the most part.
 |
| Kaiya's birthday begins! Cam got started about an hour before Kaiya woke up, but the room was full of polka dot balloons....yeah! |
 |
| Rejecting the candy cane sprinkle and mickey mouse pancakes. |
 |
| Kaiya helped make the cupcakes... |
 |
| ...then got to have a taste test. |
 |
| Opening a package the came in the mail! Pink skeleton jammies from the Bransons. Love em! The jams and the Bransons that is! |
 |
| Kaiya had been asking for a princess cake for months. I didn't want to make one of the big ones for our picnic, so I thought she would enjoy a mini princess cake...and as you'll see later, I think she really did! |
 |
| Napping on the way to Chena Hot Springs. |
 |
| The crowd...minus Sam and Mel who must have been outside. |
 |
| Argh! This guy had a great time! |
 |
| Could there be a happier baby in the world? Kaiya can't help but touch him and try to tickle his cheeks. |
 |
| Aunt's love their little ones! |
 |
| Holly and family brought Jillian with them...certainly one of Kaiya's best "girl" friends. Jillian was such an angel and so excited to be at Kaiya's birthday party!! |
 |
| Having fun with Jillian and Beckham. |
 |
| We were so happy Linda came with us as we got to visit and catch up the whole drive! We love her company and she is incredible with all the kids! |
 |
| Kaiya and Linda swam all over the pool together. |
 |
| Bond, Michael Bond...or is it more Michael Weston? |
Most of the tables in the Activity Center were taken over by the Japanese tourists...we found a spot or two to squeeze in and spread out. I think the tourists were pretty entertained by us Americans.
 |
Cupcake time! We were all ravenous after swimming not to mention looking forward to eating these all day!
|
 |
| Note the tourists filling up the room. They all cheered for her as we sang Happy Birthday and later took pictures of Camdon's chocolate face. It was quite exciting to have so much attention! |
 |
| Blowing out the candles...3 of them...3! |
 |
| That's one way to do it. She was asking for mom to cut it, but I just wasn't fast enough. |
 |
| Cam enjoyed the frosting, and digging the sprinkles out of the frosting. |
 |
| Mmm hmmm....watch out for those chocolate paws! |
 |
| Kaiya was spoiled with incredible gifts from all her family and friends! Thank you! |
 |
| Kaiya today, "I love my Rapunzel Wig!" Awesome gift from Taylor and 'Rosie'. |
3 comments:
I love all the pics! Wish I could have been there to share the day. Great job on the princess cake - I'm impressed! Happy birthday to Kaiya!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting birthday pictures so quickly!!! We have been wondering about her special day, it was so fun to see everyone in the pictures! I wish we could have been there, it looks like everyone had a blast. And Camdon got a haircut!!! I haven't seen pictures of him since it was cut, but he looks very handsome. Kaiya's hair is so long...wow. And the rapunzel wig?? AWESOME gift. :) I am also super impressed with your Belle cupcake, and the picture of you and Kaiya is GORGEOUS!!! You look so fabulous. Wow...what a fun day. Glad Linda could make it, she is awesome. Can't wait to see you guys next month!
What a memorable day! Sure wish we could have been there to participate and help with the celebration. Your cupcake looked amazing! What a great idea (yours to make just the cupcake & Kaiya's method of eating it). I am soooooo glad you posted so many pictures of Kaiya's special day so quickly. All of the kids are growing so quickly ~ too quickly! Did Michael tell you 'stick 'em up' just so he would have a better shot?!?! Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment