Amanda, I decided to take a peak at your blog. These last group of photos are my favorite. I took a photo/physics class at BYU a long time ago and loved it, but the science part was overwhelming. Your blog makes me think another class might be fun. Debbie O
4 comments:
The detail is amazing! I love the pictures with the girls picking berries, and then the bright berry in the middle of palm... gorgeous!
Love the photos! You really have a great eye Amanda. Thanks for sharing one of your many talents with us :)
good job amanda! i like the berries one.
Amanda, I decided to take a peak at your blog. These last group of photos are my favorite. I took a photo/physics class at BYU a long time ago and loved it, but the science part was overwhelming. Your blog makes me think another class might be fun. Debbie O
Post a Comment