Monday, August 16, 2010

Announcing Camdon











Camdon Seth Elbert came to us on Tuesday August 10, 2010 at 8:47 AM. Weighing in at 8lbs 13 ounces and 20 1/4 inches, Camdon was healthy and beautiful. His head is full of lots of dark hair and his eyes appear to be blue, just like his sisters. He loves to eat, snuggle and share lots of twitchy smiles that melt your heart.

4 comments:

gramakelly said...

He is such a beautiful baby! And Kaiya is such a wonderful big sister. Love the picture of her in Camdon's bassinet ~ just precious! I'm so grateful he's joined our family and is here safely. You done good mama! Has Michael ordered Camdon his first bow yet? :D Such a loved little boy. What a marvelous blessing.

Amy Owens said...

yay! congrats! someday maybe I'll meet these cute kiddos!

Jaime said...

He's so handsome! :) I love the pictures, and am glad that Kaiya is enjoying being a big sister. :) Glad you're home and everyone is healthy!

annie said...

oh sooooo cute! Congratulations! :o) Kaiya in the baby crib is funny. He looks very delicious and snuggly. :o)