Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trip to Utah


Swimming, Sun, Zoo, Fun! Visiting Grandma's house in August was just wonderful. The sun was out and we had endless fun playing in the back yard, eating fresh veggies from the garden, playing with grandma's toys, shopping, playing with grandpa's train, staying up too late, and playing all day with cousins. Though it's winter and freezing now, we thought we would share a couple shots of the memories.

Grandpa's Cho Cho Train



Grandma had lots of new toys!
I got my first 2 toofers while at Grandma's!
Loved my uncle Andy!

Hot day at Hoggle Zoo

New Baby Giraffe was our favorite animal.


Picture of tiger for dad.
Day at Raging Waters Mr Chair says, "Mmmm Kaiya, you are mighty tasty!"


Kaiya says, "Mmmm Mr. Carrot, you are mighty tasty!"


Wave Pool is the funnest! Uncle Andy and Chloe.





2 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the pictures of Kaiya in the water!!! What a cutie-pie!

Holly said...

I would like one Kaiya to go please...and that baby giraffe:) Looks like such a fun trip, glad you got to go down and spend time with family. It's hard being away from them and not getting to show off the baby everyday. I love the picture of Kaiya being eaten by the chair, it made my day!