Tidbits of why we are too busy to blog... Bedtime routines and Max Lucado books. (Kaiya is found with hands in mouth 99% of the time)Mmmm... Doctor said we could start solids...me likey.
Too hot in here...the bedroom was over 80 degrees for sleeping! And smokey outside.. Uh, lets just say she's a cute patootey! Getting hair done (we're glad she has hair to play with) Starting to look like mommy, but not that crazy yet.
I love her, I love her, I love her! Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much bigger she looks just in the past two weeks since we've been gone; we need to get together to play. Yay, for solid foods:)
And it's good to see Amanda in these pictures, we don't see her on here too often.
3 comments:
I love her, I love her, I love her! Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much bigger she looks just in the past two weeks since we've been gone; we need to get together to play. Yay, for solid foods:)
And it's good to see Amanda in these pictures, we don't see her on here too often.
SO CUTE! I love her eyes. :) I agree with Holly, too... it's nice to see Amanda in these pics!
she's way way way adorable.
Post a Comment