Sunday, March 15, 2009

How much Happier can we get?

Cousin Chloe can't be more excited for her new playmate! Though Kaiya has a bit of growing to do to keep up with the Chloe Bear. Last night Kaiya was pretty upset about getting her diaper changed. Chloe came right over with arms open wide to cuddle and comfort her. Chloe's instincts to care and protect I'm sure are there to stay.


5 comments:

Becky said...

Your little girl is SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad I get to see pictures!

Jaime said...

That's what cousins are for! :)

Biking Henrie's said...

I can't wait to meet her this weekend! She's so stinkin' cute...hmm, maybe I want a girl afterall. Do you think it's too late to put in a change request? :)

Holly said...

Those two sure are cute! This summer will be so much fun to get together with all these munchkins!

momhirt said...

beautiful little girlie!