Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4 Generations


I think any family that experiences this deserves to count their blessings and celebrate!  What beautiful women I get to share my life and family with.  Thanks for letting me take a part of your afternoon together, it was a wonderful day just for capturing this moment in time. 

4 comments:

Jaime said...

These are stunning! Thank you for sharing them. How did you convince Gram to be in so many pictures?

Amy Owens said...

Wow! Amazing, amazing photos.

gramakelly said...

Awesome! I love the photos you took Amanda! I truly appreciate you sharing your talent with us. I am so grateful you are a part of my family. I still am convinced we get all of our beauty from Saryn ;) Thank you, thank you, and thank you again Amanda, Jenna, Saryn, and Mom for such a wonderful afternoon.

Jenna said...

I love these!!! Thank you so much for taking them, you are amazing. I can't wait to try Saryn's solo shots again and see what you come up with! :)