Love the round faces of cutie bears. Cam started sucking in his lower lip and blowing bubbles this week...as well as sharing a few giggles. Wow...can it be this fun?
Yep, to keep us going no matter what these little animals can think of next.
Amanda, I was missing you today for some reason, so I came to the blog and saw those darling pictures of the kids. Cam is a boy through and through isn't he? I will have to come by sometime so I can see the little guys in person. Give Mike a big "hello" from th Osborns.
6 comments:
Oh my, Miss Kaiya! Temper tantrum, much? I love the pictures of Camdon - what a handsome guy! I can't wait to meet him! :)
So cute! Even Kaiya's meltdown ;) I want to reach through the computer to smooch on that adorable Camdon!!!
those CHEEKS!!!! I want/need to squish on them! :o)
Haha, oh Kaiya bear, rough day? The rolls on Cam's back and arms are delicious! I can't believe he's getting so big, I feel like time is flying by.
Seriously, can you even COUNT the rolls on Cam's back? HOW CUTE!!!! I can't wait to squeeze him. :)
Amanda, I was missing you today for some reason, so I came to the blog and saw those darling pictures of the kids. Cam is a boy through and through isn't he? I will have to come by sometime so I can see the little guys in person. Give Mike a big "hello" from th Osborns.
Post a Comment