Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Open House

Welcome to our new home! After months of Mike working hard, we invited friends over to check out the crib. Here's a quick tour of the house decorated for the holidays!
Front Closet
Laundry Room
Piano
Great Room
Living Room
TV
Island
Kitchen
Bathroom
Baby/Spare Room
Office
Master Entry
Master Bedroom
Master Closet
Master Bath

5 comments:

Holly said...

The house looks amazing! Great job Michael and Amanda. Can't wait to see it in person this summer...only four more months!!!!!

Eric and Terrilynn said...

Hey guys...I love the pictures of your house! I wish I could be there to see it! We miss you guys tons!

Jenna said...

Holy cow....I am impressed. Last time I saw the house it was nowhere close to this! It looks awesome! I wish we could have been there for the party!

annie said...

WOW!! What an accomplishment! I know it's been a long haul, but aren't you so happy 1. it's done and 2. it's YOURS!!! Congrats guys! It looks great and I can't wait to see it in the summer.

angeline said...

I love the house! Your washer and drier are so awesome. Someday I'll live somewhere that nice. It would probably help if we didn't move every year huh? :D